Guest viewing is limited

Tiling Tool Suppliers

We recommend a couple of the best tiling tool suppliers, Pro Tiler Tools and Trade Tiler

Both supply the best tiling tool supplies, cutter makes, tile trims etc.

Discuss Help locating a cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com.

C

chrisyb

Hi there, any help greatly appreciated.

I am just getting my tiling kit together and i am looking to purchase a norton clipper tt200 em.

I bought one from my local CTD but there seemed to be a few things on it that wernt working as well as i would liked. I would have happily swapped it for another if everything was ok after inspection but they have no more in stock and they say they will not have any for a good few weeks.

If anybody knows of anywhere other than online shops where i can go and purchase one in person i would be very grateful.

I am in the south Birmingham area but do not mind a drive to buy one aslong as it isnt the other side of the country.

Thanks again.
Chris

Reply to Help locating a cutter in the Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters) area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views
Hi there I’m new to Tile Forum and joined to get professional opinions because I really need...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views

Popular Tile Cutter Threads

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Help locating a cutter
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tile Cutters (Manual & Wet Cutters)
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Kerakoll

Votes: 6 6.9%
  • Ardex

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Mapei

Votes: 22 25.3%
  • Ultra Tile

Votes: 13 14.9%
  • BAL

Votes: 27 31.0%