Discuss Help needed. Rubi tx1200 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi guys.

I need a favour does anyone in the east mids have a tx1200 I can hire from them. To cut a long story short next week I am tilling a wetroom with some porcelnosa specials. I was informed by my client the tiles were 900mmx500mm which would be no problem as they would go in my tx900n but and it is a big but. After visiting site today they are really 1000mmx500mm. :yikes:

Now having found a tx I can hire from a local hire company all was cool again until 4.30pm when they called to inform me they cannot get one to leicester for three weeks.

I am am not a new member on here I've been here for years. But like to leave the tilling in my toolbox in the van when I am done for the day

can anyone help out?? I'd rather not put these beasts on the wetsaw as it will take longer and not be as tight as I like my cuts to be.

My cilent is willing to pay for the hire and I will treat it as my own.

Many thanks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help needed. Rubi tx1200 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, I am selling my Rubi Speed Magnet 62 for £150. Less than a year old (purchased July '21)...
Replies
Views
Hi people, i am new to the trade and i am looking to buy a manual tile cutter at my training i...
Replies
Views
Renserve
R
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am looking at getting a sigma. I am contemplating between the sigma ceramic cutter...
Replies
Views
Hi Has anyone got or used the Rubi du 200 evo 650 electric Cutter, I was thinking of...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB