Discuss Help on lighting fault Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Help on lighting fault Discussion ThreadHelp on lighting fault Electrical Advice

Advice required please guys.
Currently doing my electrical apprenticeship and encountered a fault today with my colleague at work which left me abit stumped. Customer had tried to change a light fitting and “just put all the blacks together” apparent that one of these blacks was in fact the switch line.
However after it was completed the 2 way hall light operated as expected, however when you turned on the bathroom fan isolator or pulled the bathroom light switch pull cord the hallway light came on or started pulsing ??
Any advice on why this has happened would be great. I feel like it has something to do with the neutrals but I’m not 100%
Thanks in advance guys 👍🏽

Help on lighting fault for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Help on lighting fault Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

K
Hello TF! I am a newbie here, but am hoping that with all the expertise on here, someone may be...
Replies
Views
Floor-Form
F
D
Expert advice for professional installers on drilling porcelain tiles. By Richard Hazell of 365...
Replies
Views
jamesy07
J
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Lou

Staff member
Esteemed
Admin
Staffordshire
Website
https://www.TilersForums.com
What member type are you?
  1. Support Rep (here to provide support only)
Business Name
TilersForums.com

Thread Information

Title
Help on lighting fault Electrical Advice
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Electrical Advice
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
None

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond