UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss help pricing please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

charlie1

Here is the job:

slc over heat mat to a depth of 6mm (10 m2) Then tiling this floor and 1 wall, total (15m2) the tile is polished porc, its going in on diamond instead of straight! 6 holes to be drilled and there going to be a wetroom former installed by builder. Just labour only for tiling, slc, and prep work ...sealing tiles , no materials. Its one of those jobs where its going to require a real high end finish! The customer has said this.

thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:
G

Gall.B

I agreed a price at 650! All thats required by me is slc over the mat and tiling! I have advised that the timber subfloor be removed and be replaced with 18mm ply + add noggins between joists then 6 mm cement board.

I think it will take me 2-3 shifts. That will also inc a tiled skirting. As said before, i really do have one picky customer here!

Nice one Charlie, good your getting what you want dosh wise, looking foward to the pics:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to help pricing please in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D
Hello I have a 10mx4m pool (depth average 1.5m) which is now drained due to construction work...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.