Discuss Help required price for tiling swimming pool in mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

Hi People, Can you give me ideas as to what to charge to tile the inside off a swimming pool please? The pool is new so no removal of old tiles!
The pool is a flat bottom pool with a level deck the tiles are mosaic 25mm using the joint point backing, sheet size is 312x495mm area is 100m2 area includes a few steps to be tiled.

Adhesive being used ardex x77 grout ardex eg8

Thanks in advance!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help required price for tiling swimming pool in mosaics in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, im new to the site and unfortunately its a dreaded pricing question. I've been approached to...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi there, I’m not a tiler by trade but have tiled plenty of times in rental properties both on...
Replies
Views
Teri Kopec
T
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB