Discuss Help to identify tile type in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Penguin33

EF227C66-03AF-4F24-968F-52CB5B86DB62.jpeg
23B26C23-2D9A-4018-8DB6-307553AE9B75.jpeg
I have just moved in to a new house. These tiles are laid in both bathrooms. They are rough in texture (my socks kind of grip to them?!) and look very dusty. It doesn’t seem to matter what I clean them with they continue to look dusty!
Can anyone help me to identify what type of tile they are and offer advice on cleaning / sealing them to improve the look?
Thank you

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help to identify tile type in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
This is my first time posting, I searched for a similar thread and didn't find much- apologies...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am planning on tiling my concrete garage floor with porcelain tiles. The concrete was laid...
Replies
Views
Hi there - I’m hoping to get some advice. I’m a builder, based in Melbourne, Australia. I’ve...
Replies
Views
Matthew7
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB