Discuss Help wanted: How to remove Fila Colour Intensifier from honed & fiilled travertine? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Ladram

Can anyone help? I have applied Fila Colour Intensifier to a new kitchen floor of honed and filled travertine tiles. It now looks terrible with an uneven, hard wet look skin on top of the tiles and grout - not the finish that I was hoping for. Someone has suggested teh solution went on too thick.

Can anyone suggest how to remove it quickly and effectively as I am having a new kitchen fitted in 5 days! Fila Dewax has been suggested but my local tiling company cannot get hold if it until Friday which is a bit late.

Thanks

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help wanted: How to remove Fila Colour Intensifier from honed & fiilled travertine? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Does anyone have a DIY link or suggestions for removing just a single central tile from a...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hi, We're having some work done on the home and having some natural stone tiles fitted into our...
Replies
Views
Niunia
N
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views
Hello, I hope you can help me ... My kitchen was tiled over concrete floor but tiles were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Help wanted: How to remove Fila Colour Intensifier from honed & fiilled travertine?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.