Discuss Help what adhesive dilemma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

What's wrong with that response?
As its a public forum that's the reply he got

I noticed!
And 6 years ago I may have posted it myself, however some may say I've mellowed and some may say 'your not real'!
But if someone has the time to learn and be interested in our trade then the least we can do is help. That way we may not have to keep going back to repair shoddy workmanship, and customers who are aware of what is required prior to being conned is surely good for the integrity of our trade.
Just my view of course.

T

Time's Ran Out

All for giving out advice and opinions - that's what a forum is about. Telling someone to get a tiler rather than the difference in adhesive types for fixing Hardie tile backer or which you prefer, doesn't relate to the friendly atmosphere that the forum tries to manifest.
If I didn't comment to an enquiry on a particular topic then it's most likely because I had nothing different to add then already posted. If I questioned a post and in this case it was yours then I obviously didn't agree - my choice and then open to discussion.

D

Dash J

So what I gather then John it is ok for you to give out "advice"

But my advice is questionable

The bit that sticks in my pipe is you haven't done the job the op posted
So how can you question my advice?
I know there is some intelligent guys on here with great knowledge

I find it a bit bizarre you are quoting me but you come away with comments like "can get 100 pencils for £3

Now that's questionable advice

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help what adhesive dilemma in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
I am planning to tile bathroom with large porcelain tiles 1200x600 over water-resistant backer...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB