Discuss Help with pricing Bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

graham3

Hi, I was wondering if I might be able to get some advice from you please, I Have got to give a price for a bathroom to be tiled walls only 26 sqm I am supplying Adhesive and Grout the customer is supplying tiles. This is my first Bathroom I was thinking 15 a sqm + mats but not sure about price did not know if it was too much or not enough. I would be gratefull for any advice Thank you in advance.:helpsmilie:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help with pricing Bathroom in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
We had our loft bathroom done a month ago and are having issues with the tiler (recommended on a...
Replies
Views
Vinny Kehoe
V
Hi, my name is Eddy, my forum nickname is Dobalganero. I am looking for advice here. I hope I...
Replies
Views
Hi I am after some advice and opinion if the quality of our recently installed tiles is of an...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB