Discuss help with pricing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

Mike

i got another floor to price but this one's straight forward but as i don't price many jobs and the customer won't pay me day rate i'd like an idea what you'd charge. it's a kitchen (up to the feet of the units and plinths are off) no skirtings and through a doorway into conservatory, no skirtings here either as its a new build. there's no ufh and the concrete screed floor's flat as i put slc down a few weeks ago. the tiles are 450 square porcelain, 55 square metres and they're going down standard set, not brick/random bond. i'm off out for a bit but i'll be back on later in case you have any questions. cheers :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to help with pricing in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new signup here beginning first tiling job. We've got a conservatory room at the back...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
D
Replies
Views
Deleted member 57709
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
help with pricing
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.