Discuss Help with tile meeting tub in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

blauder

I have done quite a bit of basic tile work. I'm in the process of remodeling my bathroom and have used durock for my tub surround which I plan on tileing. My bathroom is fairly small and a 5ft tub wouldn't fit if I used durock on both ends so one end has the durock stopping at the top of the tub while the other 2 sides the tub sits against the durock. I would like to get some ideas on what you guys would recomend I do with the tile where its going to meet the tub. On the one side where the durock stops at the top of the tub I believe I can just tile right down on to the top of the tub and plan on doing that. But the other 2 sides have the tub lip and I'm not sure what to do? Heres a couple pictures I hope this helps 125.jpg 127.jpg

Reply to Help with tile meeting tub in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have 45m2 of 1.2 x 1.2 Mirage 9mm floor tiles to lay. Never done this size before. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling...
Replies
Views
Hello, First post here on the forum. Thanks for reading! I have an application for 1"...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Help with tile meeting tub
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.