Discuss Help with website-Google! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Check this out: http://www.tilersforums.com/general-chat/46796-google-reads-text-not-images-seo.html

Though we have loads of threads around the forum about this. Lots in the TilersForums Arms which you don't have access to yet (a few more posts then PM me or dave and we'll get you in there).

Although you can submit a sitemap to Google, which then alerts their spiders to go crawl your website etc. The best way to get google to notice you is to get links from website that already rank in Google, such as tilersforums.com and other tilers websites that you can swap links with.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
You want a links page on your website, and then link to other tilers that link to you from their links page. So you're sharing the google "spiders" that crawl the internet looking for websites. The more spiders, the faster you get re-indexed on each google 'shuffle-around'.

You have your link in your signature so you'll get a few spiders noticing you from that alone. But you want to swap links with tilers.

Though just doing that alone won't get you to rank well. You'll need to 'optimise' your pages and sort of tell google what you want to rank for. Talk about the area's you work in, and Google will know where you're based. Talk about tiling a lot.

Reply to Help with website-Google! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys. Im a carpenter who has tiled a fair few floors over the years as i fit a lot of...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, hopefully someone can help me. I have a brick wall that’s had render put on it and...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Help with website-Google!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.