Discuss Help!! :-/ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

J

jonnyc

be very careful if you are goin to polish out a scratch.
it can be very difficult to get the factory finish after taking out the scratch and you should try not overlap the pad on toan adjacent tile.
it really depends on the tile but you might need to be vey experienced to do this or you could be opening a can of worms.
ther are marble creams which i have used very sucessfully where tiles have etch marks but have not tried to take out a scratch with this method

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Help!! :-/ in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
I've got an AKW Tuff form shower tray with a waste that is 10mm above the tray when fully...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB