Discuss henry or dewalt dc500? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

peckers

Ive had a henry for years but it too has lost its suction so i treated myself to a new one.
Einhell BT-VC1250S Wet & Dry Vac 20 Litre on eBay (end time 28-Mar-11 21:31:22 BST)
I diddnt buy it from here i got it cheeper then that.
its got great suction and is a good blower too and its wet and dry! Useful if you knock over your bucket off water and fill up your grout joints.
or if you need to give your tiles a good scrub and suck the water off!
The only thing is the flex could have been longer.

I

Ian

Ive had a henry for years but it too has lost its suction so i treated myself to a new one.
Einhell BT-VC1250S Wet & Dry Vac 20 Litre on eBay (end time 28-Mar-11 21:31:22 BST)
I diddnt buy it from here i got it cheeper then that.
its got great suction and is a good blower too and its wet and dry! Useful if you knock over your bucket off water and fill up your grout joints.
or if you need to give your tiles a good scrub and suck the water off!
The only thing is the flex could have been longer.

Are all the innuendo's acciental :lol:

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
My VAX vacuum died yesterday. Today I found a Karcher WD2.200 on the Tesco website for £49, but if you spend an extra pound (to make the total £50 or more) you get 500 clubcard points (worth £15 on clubcard deals). Pick up the vacuum next week. If it's anything like the Karcher pressure washer then it will be well worth the money link: Karcher WD2.200 multi-purpose DIY vacuum - Tesco.Direct add code TDX-KNA7 to get the 500 points or TDX-KMAW to get £10 off Offer ends this Sunday. Cheers Sean

Reply to henry or dewalt dc500? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi all! Just wondering what the best advice is for book-keeping? Been self employed now for a...
Replies
Views
After annoying the guys in my local CTD for about an hour looking at samples and agonising on...
Replies
Views
Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
henry or dewalt dc500?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.