UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss here to help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

:wink_smile:Hi all, I worked self - employed as a tiler for 20 years before my knees said no more floors!! After registering with Topps as a trader in 1985 ,two years ago I was offered a job with them,having had sales experience in kitchen retail,I jumped at the chance and am looking forward to 20 odd years with Topps.I do have a vast fixing and product knowledge so I will always try to assist if anyone has any unanswered questions,and have never been frightened to ask a question myself in search of the best solution to any problem kind regards Gaz @ Topps.

C

Concept PHT

:wink_smile:Hi all, I worked self - employed as a tiler for 20 years before my knees said no more floors!! After registering with Topps as a trader in 1985 ,two years ago I was offered a job with them,having had sales experience in kitchen retail,I jumped at the chance and am looking forward to 20 odd years with Topps.I do have a vast fixing and product knowledge so I will always try to assist if anyone has any unanswered questions,and have never been frightened to ask a question myself in search of the best solution to any problem kind regards Gaz @ Topps.
Welcome to the forums mate - good to have an experienced tiler / retailer on here too :)

G

GazTech

Big thanks to all for a warm welcome to the forum.Dan by the way Mr.Price left a while ago to set up the Tile Giant(direcly opposite our new store)lol if it gets to a price war there can only be one winner.Ive never met Mssrs Bester or Williams so I have no comment.However this job is my second choice given that my passion is fixing regards to all Gaz

Welcome to the forums mate - good to have an experienced tiler / retailer on here too :)
thanks for the welcome bud hope business is good with you look forward to some serious interaction by 4 now Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
G

GazTech

Yea Shawfield hav'nt let our shop down yet,inter store tranactions etc Scottish lads are excellent all stuff well wrapped and sent when promised. As regards to BAL prices,well embarrassing but hey,price the job accordingly,and if needs be use Toppfix and palace.you know it makes sense. PS I bet my celtic buds up there like we dont use the 'loan a tile tranaction on a trader as someone on the forum stated their Topps store do!! THE SHAAME yet to be told which one it was yet Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to here to help in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

G
Hope you are well, We are a new supplier for sealant operating in the central London. As of...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I really need some sound advice as I’m well out of my depth. We have a little second home with...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone! we have this beautiful porcelain floor down - there's 25 square metres of it. It...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I could do with some advise if anyone would kindly help me. first of all, I’m not a...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.