Currently reading:
Herringbone pattern on wall

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Herringbone pattern on wall in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Reply to Herringbone pattern on wall in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, first timers here... I am tiling my bathrooms and prefer the look & neatness of tiling inside the glass shower screen, especially on one of my bathroom where the ceramic have a very geometric...
Replies
Views
Hi, long time lurker, first time poster. Over the years I've used the good advice that I've read on this forum but with my current project I am a bit stumped. I am renovating an ensuite, it's...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room but my wife likes the idea of a feature wall tile and then a grey / white tile on the other 3...
Replies
Views
Hi all This is part of a fire, water damaged floor. The building itself was built in 1732, it was nearly destroyed by fire in 2018 and we’re slowly working our way through it. Roof is on, windows...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I'm hoping you can help with some feedback, please My parents are currently having a new bathroom installed, all stripped back to bare walls and floor. The fitter has done/hasn't done...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.