Discuss Hi all from Epping in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

stew1881

Afternoon all

just a quick introduction from myself been a tiler for 18 years and thought id best get with the times!! started out many moons back working for Marriott and Price in Walthamstow with some fine old tradesmen . Back then half the firm were Italians in there 60's !

Terrazzo and stone were often our main stay and still remember those Italians marble floors and the care and pride they took , guess a great base for an apprentice!

Been enjoying this site for a while and only right i said Hi

Hope works been going well for you all

Best Wishes Stewart Ellsom

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi all from Epping in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
Hi everyone my names jay I'm a wall and floor tiler have been since I was 18 I'm now 30 I'm...
Replies
Views
J Sid
J
C
Hi folks. Been a tiler 15 years. Mainly do Domestic and bathroom installs these days. Worked...
Replies
Views
Ceramic Art Ste
C
N
Hi there, We have what we think is limstone flooring, with underfloor heating in a some...
Replies
Views
T
Hi all. First time poster here so thanks in advance for any help you can give and apologies if...
Replies
Views
Hi Iv'e been tiling now for over 25 years and starting to get the hang of it,:hurray:....Please...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB