UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hi all im ash, new to this site in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Concept PHT

Get a small ad in the paper and bang your cards in every tile shop within 15 miles of your home.

I get a lot of decent work from my cards in the shops.

Also, the Thompson Local & Yellow Pages are now taking advert booking for next years books, so get in there too.

I have got contracts with local conservatory/kitchen companies and small building developers. All this was gained by picking up the phone and asking the question. You need to be a quick worker to earn your money here though, as the rates they want to pay are not the same as what you would charge Mrs Smith for her En Suite. But its good regular work on nice new floors and fresh plastered walls. Perfect.

Good luck pal.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi all im ash, new to this site in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Help! Advice needed please! I am in the middle of a bathroom renovation that my partner is...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.