UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi all new around here course advice?!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

dunbarr1

Hi everyone been reading the forum the last few days so fort I might as well join. Like alot of people on this forum im totally board with my office job and looking for a change. I have been talking to my uncle becuase he happens to be a tiler for 38 years now and obviuosly has alot of experince and is very good becuase i have seen his work.

He said to me to go on a course and then i can go work with him and he will teach me every thing he knows. I am from Birmingham so looking for a course around there and have been looking at chase tiling academy. was wondering if anyone could give me any feed back for this course and if anyone knows the prices of them and which course would best to take! after I have gained the experince from uncle i intend to work for myself.

Thanks for any info

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi all new around here course advice?!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I've laid some Arditex NA over the kitchen floor area (not under cabinets. The area is...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.