Discuss Hi All. New member.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

olivern

Hi all,

I'm Oliver from Priority Plant. I have around 18 years experience in cutting and sawing equipment which includes tile cutting, tile drilling, grout removal & Tile cutting and shaping. Some of the brands we stock include Bosch, Husqvarna, Marcrist, Applied Diamond, Norton Clipper and Rubi. Although not a tiler by trade I'm looking forward to sharing some advice BOTH WAYS as sometimes I need a bit of real honest advice from the end user too, and also helping to guide people towards the right equipment if the opportunity arises.

Look forward to hearing from you

Oliver

M

Mgee

Hello, New here and the reason for joining is: Plunging myself into starting a complete remodel of my bathroom. The idea does not phase me at all as pretty adept at DIY having been in the building trade all my working life. Reading this forum I am impressed at the wealth of knowledge and informative responses. Anyway, thanks for having me and you never know I may be able to help chip in using some of my own experiences.
Mike

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi All. New member.... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

This kitchen is not level as can be seen in the attached picture. From floorboard to kitchen...
Replies
Views
Sid2323
S
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
S
I've been a lurker for a while, first post just as a introduction Work mainly on high end...
Replies
Views
Stickemon
S
V
Hi everyone New member just saying hello Been tiling over 20odd years doing domestics mainly...
Replies
Views
T
Do you know what I've noticed? The last 10 new members have had an average of 40 views each ( 1...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB