Discuss Hi All in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hi All,

I have been reading on here for a while now and have a few tiling projects at home (new bathroom and downstairs toilet to tile), so thought I would join you all as there is so much good info on here. Complete novice to tiling at present but have done my research and am ready to get going.
Hi SP,

Welcome to the forum. Sounds like you're on the right track. Before and after shots of the jobs win prizes and pats on the backs.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi All in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

DIY Tiling; Advice for DIY Tilers So long story short, I have just purchased my first house and...
Replies
Views
Hello, I did some reading here and there, but the opinions seem to diverge at some point and I...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB