Discuss Hi and hello in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

Ian M

Thanks for the warm welcome folks.
Always liked tiling, tiled the floors of our 270m2 villa in Greece (not trying to boast, no longer have :thumbsdown:) in smashing Italian floor tiles over warm water underfloor heating, was a labour of love.. and a sore back!
Now in a house that has grout over years still sticking to outside of tiles in our bathroom and very hard to remove, shall be asking on here soon.
Presently manufacturing printed toughened glass splashbacks so if I can help with any aspects of this then I will be looking out for topics concerning these.

Cheers

Ian

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi and hello in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hello all, my names Ollie and I’ve just recently completed a 3 week intense tiling course with...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
D
Hi folks My name is Cameron, I live in central France and have a property renovation business...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
M
Hello everyone! My name is Mike. I am very happy to join this forum today. :smilewinkgrin: I'd...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB