Discuss Hi and help lol in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

Anto Holland

Hello,

Precision Tiling from flintshire here. I came to ask a question but thought I would introduce myself first. I am a tiler but a passionate one at that. I enjoy it and make sure my jobs are done right except one job recently which is why I am here. I will post that in the forum this evening. 7 years exp on and off mostly off due to working in the aerospace ind. Now back and plan to do this forever now as I love it.

How do you post pics on here as it never lets me after upload? Need to show a pic later to get advice.

Thanks all.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi and help lol in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi guys, Please help me. Really having a nightmare here. Just moved into a new house and the...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
HI, Walls are prepped, have the right materials and tools, but still debating the layout on...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB