UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi and thanks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougalogic

Hi All,
I'm a new DIYer and I recently bought my first place and have been doing it up since - the catalyst for learning DIY. The advice I've read on this site from other people's posts has been fantastic and helped me avoid making some serious gaffs e.g. putting porcelain tiles that would be too heavy on a skimmed wall (which, incidentally, I asked the bloke in Homebase if it would be ok and he said 'yeah, do it with confidence'!!

Great site and look forward to obtaining more advice from the experts......now concerning tiles on paint.....

Cheers
Dougal

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi and thanks in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, Hope you are all having a fantastic Xmas. To cut a long story short I have installed...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Good day all. My daughter has asked me to tile a cooker splashback in her kitchen. They've...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.