Currently reading:
Hi! Electrical Advice

While we have you, why don't you checkout our Plumbing Advice forum PlumbersForums.net

Discuss Hi! Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi! Discussion ThreadHi! Electrical Advice

Hi, I'm new here. Found the forum while working on my level 3 2365 and it's a great resource.

Currently working on my design project but hopefully sitting all my exams in 6 weeks or so

Not sure how it all works here but if I can get the trainee rank or whatever it is that would be great

Hi! for the original thread on Electricians Forums

Reply to Hi! Electrical Advice in the Electrical Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Article
New member to the forum Discussion ThreadNew member to the forum Electrical Advice Hi all, new to the forum. currently doing my NVQ LVL 2 in electrical and hoping to move onto LVL 3. Been...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Just saying Hi Discussion ThreadJust saying Hi Electrical Advice They made me do it 🤷🏻‍♂️ Just saying Hi for the original thread on Electricians Forums
Replies
Views
  • Article
Hello everyone Discussion ThreadHello everyone Electrical Advice Hello to all members Hello everyone for the original thread on Electricians Forums
Replies
Views
  • Article
Can we reduce voltage on an electric fence? Discussion ThreadCan we reduce voltage on an electric fence? Electrical Advice Just set up an electric fence system that outputs around 9KV and 10...
Replies
Views
  • Article
They made me do it! Discussion ThreadThey made me do it! Electrical Advice They made me do it! They made me do it! for the original thread on Electricians Forums
Replies
Views
Posting a tiling question to the forum? Post in Tilers' Talk if you are unsure which forum to post in. We'll move it if there's a more suitable forum.
Tilers Community
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

TF on Facebook

Thanks for visiting the original Tilers Community.