Discuss hi every 1 looking for some help :):) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

grant1966

hi every 1
im looking to go self enployed tiller would be greathfull if any of use fellown tillers could anser any of these quitions please

1 wats the best custemer to target domestick or comercial
2 how much do u think id need for a van tools advertiesing ect
3was thinking of doing a part time plastering course or plumbing as well as start up wat do u think of that
4wats the best wae to go about geting work

and if ther any thing else i missed which u might think will help feel free open for any advice :):)

CHEERS:smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin::smilewinkgrin:

Reply to hi every 1 looking for some help :):) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I am a little stuck as to the best way forward on a job I have been asked to do. I...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
L
Hi Everyone, I'm in the Oxfordshire area and working in the plumbing trade and have 8 years...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
hi every 1 looking for some help :):)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.