UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi ,everybody in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

Leatherface

Yes, you write letter to Mr Tony Blair, Prime Minister. Go give him good list of your tiler man skills. British People need good men like you. He find you job & place to live. He is good man yes ? We have many places where you can live - like Bradford. Many many people like you also live there. You have good time.
Please come, I live near Bradford, you help me tile.
Please post picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
L

Leatherface

Welcome again Dariom,
you must not listen to Concept PHT, he is bad bad man.
There are many many men who would love to help for you to come in England. They must know of you experience. You must be of strong and young and fit. You have good body & mind ?
You will of be made to do many things. Some of which you are not liking at first. But you will enjoy with their help. It will not be easy at first, but you will relax and it will go in easier.
I must also ask of you - In England its is not good if you only come - there will be others who want to come also. You must tell them, you will do it by mouth. They will be happy and you also. You all come together - Yes ??

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi ,everybody in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, first post, asking about career change and possible entry route into the industry. I know...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
HI, Walls are prepped, have the right materials and tools, but still debating the layout on...
Replies
Views
N
Hello everybody, Just trying to learn all I can about this job, I have done some work for...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.