Discuss Hi Everyone from Mike at TWD in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

TWD

Hi Everyone,

I’m Mike from TradesmenWebDesign(dot)com and I’m pleased to say that we are now sponsoring Dans main trade forums.

As a result we're offering forum members a 10% discount off our published package prices.

We’ll be running quarterly competitions for members of the forum to either win a free logo design, win one of our http://www.tradesmanwebdesign.com/services/web-design-pricing/ or some other giveaway to help you market your business on and offline.

If your considering a new logo or website design and you want something professional and unique to your business then please checkout the website: TradesmenWebDesign(dot)com and let me know if you’d like more information.

On our website we'll be publishing blog posts with tips for marketing your tradesman business effectively. If you have any ideas for articles or how-to guides that you would like to see then please do contact us and we'll consider writing them up for future blog posts.

Finally - If you check on our homepage you can sign up to get our blog posts with tips and promotions direct to your email inbox.

Thanks for reading my post
Mike

T

TWD

Just a quick reminder that this offer is still valid - keep us in mind if your looking for a new website or a redesign. A telephone consultation doesn't cost anything and I am happy to call you to discuss how a new website can help you increase the quality and quantity of your online referrals.

Send me a message if you need advice or are interested in any of our website packages

[DLMURL]http://tradesmanwebdesign.com/services/web-design-pricing/[/DLMURL]

Last edited by a moderator:
W

White Room

I just hav'nt got a clue with websites and find it fustrating at times (seo's blah blah) that I'm losing work because of it....if things don't change there'll stay the same seems to be in my case.

stupid.gif

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone from Mike at TWD in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello lads and ladies, I've been working on a new website. www.FreeRatedTraders.com. It's a...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB