Discuss Hi everyone.! Great forum in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

darkknight

Hello everyone, i'm a keen diy'er who is looking to tile my bathroom and kitchen floor. I've been looking through past threads on the forum and have learnt some excellent things so a big thankyou to all for that.

I do require some more help and have some more questions to which I couldn't find the answers to so please can someone advise me if I am ok to ask them on this thread or if I should start another one in a different section.

Many thanks in advance

D.K

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi everyone.! Great forum in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I'm redoing our bathroom and looking for some advice on tiling backer boards in relation to the...
Replies
Views
Hello everyone Im looking for some advice. I currently work for my uncles business tiling for...
Replies
Views
@3_fall and I were trying to come up with a way, or a name for a forum, for this. We wanted to...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB