Discuss Hi everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

R

Redarmy32

Hi there everyone my name is mark and as a new member need some help. I have just finished tiling my bathroom with 400x400mm porcelain tiles. I purchased the tiles from tile giant and after tiling and grouting i have now noticed lots of small spots of what looks like transport wax and they are stubborn to remove ive tried glass cleaner and a couple of household cleaning products to no avail. Ive heard lithofin abra clean will do the job but i dont know where to get it from in my area (teesside) could anyone help please? Also i thought about using a sciuring pad but decided against it incase i scratched the tile was this the right thing to do. All help is appreciated thanks.

D

DHTiling

Hi there everyone my name is mark and as a new member need some help. I have just finished tiling my bathroom with 400x400mm porcelain tiles. I purchased the tiles from tile giant and after tiling and grouting i have now noticed lots of small spots of what looks like transport wax and they are stubborn to remove ive tried glass cleaner and a couple of household cleaning products to no avail. Ive heard lithofin abra clean will do the job but i dont know where to get it from in my area (teesside) could anyone help please? Also i thought about using a sciuring pad but decided against it incase i scratched the tile was this the right thing to do. All help is appreciated thanks.

Tilie giant on Portrack lane will sell LTP grimex and if none in stock then up near Asda on portrack lane is CTD and they sell the Abra clean.

oh and welcome.

Reply to Hi everyone in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I've recently bought Johnson 'Orkney Stone' ceramic floor tiles from B&Q. Paid to have them...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm currently an A-Level DT student. My project involves me making a product for my...
Replies
Views
Hi I have natural multicolour slate tiles in my kitchen . They have been very dull recently and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I’ve a fairly basic question I thinks, hope someone can help me out with. I’m...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi everyone
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.