UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi everyone. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spike75

Hi everyone.
Iam currently employed as a marquee contractor and have been in said trade for over 12 years, but now I feel the time is right for a change of direction. Iam currently looking into training courses to give me the best start possible in the tiling trade. Eventually I want to work for myself. I would like some advise on the best courses to undertake to help me to achive my goals. I would be looking at a part time course to fit in around my work. I dont mind if it is a course lasting one year as long as I get the right tuition as I have never tiled a wall before. I live in Nottinghamshire, but am also close to sheffield and lincolnshire, so if anyone has any advise on courses near these areas I would be really greatfull as I want to do things right.

Thanks

Steve

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi everyone. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, new to the forum and after some advice if possible. Without boring you with my life...
Replies
Views
Good evening to all. I’m here this evening looking for some advice if you would be so kind...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W
Just thought it's about time I said hello. Although I've been tiling for 30 years a bad crash on...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.