Discuss Hi Everyone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

LloydsPlastering&Tiling

Hi everyone

I have been lurking on the site for a while getting helpful tips and recommendations an decided it was time to join. I have been a self employed plasterer for 6 years now doing tiling jobs here and there as the guy I served my time with did both and taught me both trades. I have been taking on more tiling jobs recently as I have been really enjoying it. Plus the break from constantly plastering is nice! Just bought myself a new rubi 72 speed plus because my last two jobs have been bathrooms with 600x300 porcs and my old cutter wouldn't cut it. Hope to continue to learn from this great site.

O

Old Mod

hello.GIF

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Everyone in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone I am building my own house and now I'm ready to tile the floor downstairs. I have...
Replies
Views
Bathroom being refurbished. A load of things have been rushed like some loosely rollered (not...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
Hello all, Hoping that once again I can get some good advice on here, you were invaluable when...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB