Discuss Hi fellas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian stead

hi fellas,
just found and joined the site, think it's a mint site. i've been tiling for around 15 years on commercial and domestic projects. i'm from leeds but in november 2009 i moved down to Heswall in the Wirral. for family reason, since then i've found it so hard to get my name around to get jobs, so i decided that i'd try to get back on site. june 2008 was the last time i was on site. but i can't get on site because i have no cssc card or nvq2. can anybody please help put me in the right direction as to how i go about qualifying for these. i'd be most grateful of your help guys. many thanks Ian

Reply to Hi fellas in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Good evening tilers, I've just had some tiling work done in our kitchen and the plastic edging...
Replies
Views
Edd The Tiler
E
Hi. I am new to the forum, and would really appreciate some advice if possible please. We have...
Replies
Views
Hi All. Would be very grateful for any help identifying the manufacturer of these tiles, so...
Replies
Views
This is my first post on the site but I've used your site quite a lot to help point me in the...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
Hi Guys, thought I'd try out this forum. I'm a self employed tiler with 28 years experience (24...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Hi fellas
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.