Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Hi Folks, just to say hello..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Thanks for that 3_fall.

I was made redundant about 10 years ago and the industry I was in was on it's backside (Advertising). So I needed to earn a living, have always been quite 'hands-on', and quite enjoyed tiling my own house.
So off I went on several courses, put the time and effort in nearly 10 years ago and I've been tiling ever since.

Had a limted company for years, but the public sector work dried up or you were working for buttons, so I'm now on my own.

If only my back was 30 years younger!

Reply to Hi Folks, just to say hello..... in the The Welcome Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, sorry for the clunky thread title... Just over a year ago we had a side...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond