Discuss Hi folks. New old guy lol in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

Ceramic Art Ste

Hi folks. Been a tiler 15 years. Mainly do Domestic and bathroom installs these days. Worked Paye at Qualitile contractors for few years. Do contract work for prestigious house builders in Birmingham. Also for a shop fitting company. Facebook page is ceramic art wall and floor tiling if you would like to go see my work. Been bathroom fitting recently but thinking of binning that. Maybe going back to just domestic and commercial tiling. Been on Bal and Schluter training courses over the years. So know what's what. Hello to you all anyway and if I can help out in anyway please get in contact :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi folks. New old guy lol in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am a qualified electrician working in Scotland. 27 years old, how easy is it to come to...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
B
hi everyone, sorry I’m new to this forum so please bear with me. Here is my dilemma & hoping for...
Replies
Views
Ben tiler
B
V
Hi everyone New member just saying hello Been tiling over 20odd years doing domestics mainly...
Replies
Views
S
Hi guys I'm going to try to tile my bathroom. On the pictures you will see two old window...
Replies
Views
White Room
W

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB