UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi From All At Tile HQ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

missy12

Hi there,

I am new here and have noticed you are a member from Tile HQ which is great, I'm looking for Porcelain Tiles and someone has recommended someone via here but also I have found your website TileHQ.

I'm looking for White Gloss Porcelain Tiles 600mm x 600mm floor tiles,

Please can you help me with the following;

I'd like to know is your White Gloss Porcelain tiles 600mm x 600mm made by Niro Granite?
It says Nano polished, will it require further sealing when we lay the tiles before grouting them?
If I buy lets say 50m2 or more in one go, does that mean all my porcelain tiles will be the same shading and will come in the same batches? I was advised to order in one go to avoid different shading from different batches.

I would be grateful for your advice.

Many thanks

Missy

Just wanted to say a quick Hi from all of us at Tile HQ.
We sell a wide range of BCT tiles along with Quartz and Polished Porcelain tiles.
We also sell all the adhesive and grout that you may need for your tiling jobs.
If you have any questions, you can call us on 01782 597750 or drop us an email at [email protected]

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi From All At Tile HQ in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi there I ordered 160sqm of 90cm x 90cms of matching Large Format Porcelain tiles. 105sqm for...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can't seem to find a solid answer as I realise so much depends on multiple factors. I'm...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.