Discuss Hi from Hamster...and does anyone use sealux??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

H

Hamster

Hi everyone, Ive been a member for a while but never got round to posting anything yet...anyway big thank u for a great forum with lots of great advice:thumbsup: Just been doing a job where the customer wanted wetwall within a shower enclosure. When I went to buy the panels the guy convinced me to buy a panseal kit as well. Its a plastic trim that you use with silicone to seal the joint between the wetwall and shower tray. TBH Id normally just use silicone but the guy caught me offguard and I thought what the heck let’s give it a go. Anyways after using it I have to say I was impressed:hurray:it looks neat, protects the silicone and keeps the edge of the wetwall up and out of any standing water along the edge of the shower tray (piccy attached). Just out of interest I checked the website and found another product called sealux which is a similar thing for sealing the wall to bath joint...I know...I know....I can hear everyone groaning:lol: but my experience with panseal has got me wondering if this sealux stuff might be worth a go, anyone got any experience they can share?

Attachments

• 2012-11-26_16-47-56_714.jpg
    39.2 KB · Views: 49
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi from Hamster...and does anyone use sealux??? in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi I’m just about to renovate small bathroom and replace bath with shower. We have very hard...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
Hello, could anyone point me in the right direction as to how to seal around a stone resin...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB