Discuss Hi from new member in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

F

felixtiling

Hi everyone,
My name is Felix Constantin and I am a wall & floor tiler.

I am currently looking for work in London/South East.

I have 3-4 men who can also work with me if required.

I have 10 years experience, a valid CSCS card and £5m Public Liability insurance. I also recently completed a SSSTS supervisor course.

As I am from Romania, I have the correct Residence Documentation as required by the UKBA.

Some photos showing a small selection of my previous work can be seen on my Facebook page.

If anyone require further information, please contact me and I can forward my CV & documentation.

Thank-you.

Felix Constantin

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi from new member in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi, I wonder if someone here can offer some independent verification of my what my tiler...
Replies
Views
N
Hello everybody, Just trying to learn all I can about this job, I have done some work for...
Replies
Views
Hi I am a self employed roof tiler by trade of over 11 years looking to becoming a wall/floor...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB