Discuss Hi From Portugal in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

Welcome to the forum. ..
Don't worry about your English, 3_fall is fluent in most language's ......;)

Hahaha I'm still trying to get a handle on ur special kind of male cows language tho Andy!
MSN-Emoticon-thums-up-059.gif

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Hello everybody,
Just trying to learn all I can about this job, I have done some work for friends and family, but it all started when I was building my home in Peniche. I helped in every phases of the construction, but the one I enjoy most was the tiling.
I found this site searching the net.
(Sorry for my English)
Welcome to the forum. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi From Portugal in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
Hi guys, after some advice. Am just a sole trader and work on my own. Recently I have just...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB