Discuss Hi Guys. i need help!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

L

liam

Hi people

i am new to this so please bare with me.

i want to change my career and get into tiling. i have had alook at post regarding this matter before but they are from years ago. i am 23 and live in the west midlands.

i was wondering if anyone knows where would be the best place to go on a tiling course to get some qualifications. i have seent that Chase Tiling had great reviews, but as i said it is from years ago and do they still have a good rep. i have spoke to them already and i have been advised by the lady on the phone to go for the 2 week course as the construction diploma is for people who are out of work.

i am willing to do whatever it takes to do this as my current career has already pushed me over the edge:mad2: so any help would be extremely helpful.

cheers

Liam :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi Guys. i need help!!!! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello everyone, My names Fraser I have been in the motor trade for 17 years, after falling out...
Replies
Views
https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi Just after any advice on starting up as a tiler , same old stuck in a dead end boring job...
Replies
Views
I’m halfway through tiling a shower cubicle at home. First time doing any tiling. I’ve used...
Replies
Views
Hi there, Pleasure to meet you all. I’m after some help/advice please. After working in the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Hi Guys. i need help!!!!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.