Discuss Hi I am Dexter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

It is a grey area Dexter... the tiles should be for for purpose but there is that much crap on the uk market and it is hard for a fixer to offer a guarantee on quartz installations in areas subject to any form of heat...

Quite a few uk suppliers are now seeing issues with quartz and recommending they are not used in areas of heat.. even CTD are going to change their views on Gulfstone..

AliGage

TF
Arms
Subscribed
If that is the case who is liable when I the tiler has fitted them using all the right products and the product does what it has done and the customer is looking at me to replace every thing and the tile supplier seems to be washing there hands of it.

Interesting question. Who purchased the tiles? You or the customer?

Reply to Hi I am Dexter in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
D
Hello all,I brought 3 boxes of porcelanosa tiles for my bathroom 600x300 from a local merchants...
Replies
Views
danc07
D
G
Hi - losing sleep over this so appreciate some advise. My builder rushed tiling the kitchen...
Replies
Views
swanman
S
M
Hi guys, this is my first post, hope you guys with more experience can help me out. Me and my...
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB