Discuss Hi I neeed Help on getting rid of the epoxy smears on my newley laid floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com.

U

UKLADYSKY

ENDURO & ROB Z, Thanks so much for your advice will try and get the product --will I bwe able to get it like from home depo or lowes places like that? I live in the USA now but was from England Nottingham actually. The epoxy is not thick on tiles just smears and spots thin ones it looks like and my tiles have only been laid a few days----never going to use that spectra- loc again big mistake---Thanks have a great day x

R

Rob Z

Hi Jill

Just curious, where in the US?

If this is Spectralock, get some white vinegar and some white scotch brights ASAP. Pour on the vinegar and start scrubbing and scrapping with the raqzor blades. Rinse, shop vac the residue, and repeat. If it is only 4 days you might be able to get it.

Lowes and HD don't carry Aqua Mix products anymore (at least not here in the DC area). You'd have to go to a tile store more than likely.

I have used thousands of units of Spectralock, so if you want to ever try it again I'll be happy to coach you through how to use it successfully.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi I neeed Help on getting rid of the epoxy smears on my newley laid floor tiles in the Best Floor Tiles area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

A question about mitering and matching epoxy colour I'll be working with some pinkish matt...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi there, We have red quarry tiles in our indoor entrance hall and my wife would like to paint...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB