Discuss Hi - looking for discontinued porcilanosa mailica marfil bathroom tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gillanddarren

Re: Hi - looking for discontinued porcilanosa mailica marfil bathroom

Welcome along to TF. Have you got any pictures please? And how many tiles do you need?

Hi,

i have uploaded a photo of the tiles I'm trying to find. They are manufactured by Porcelanosa - design is mailica marfil. They are an off white colour (the same tile was also produced in white but marfil is off white). Ideally I would ideally need approx 100 tiles.

i would be incredibly grateful to anyone who could help.

gill

Attachments

• image.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 31
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi - looking for discontinued porcilanosa mailica marfil bathroom tile in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi Im looking for four of this tile for a diy project to sort out a continually flushing WC ...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Crema Marfil tiles 397 X 297 required
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297. Wickes...
Replies
Views
I'm Looking For This Tile Looking for Mardin / Mardin Gold Tiles
Hi, we've recently had a wet room leak and have had to pull up some tiles. I'm looking for some...
Replies
Views
Hi all I am looking for 6 boxes of the Wickes Crema Marfil bathroom tiles, size 397x 297...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB