Discuss hi nebie wolverhampton in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

There are only 140,500 inhabitants so it's a small population.
As you say there are tilers already there and after a 2 week course you are not a tiler!
As I mentioned at 23 you should be finished an apprenticeship and ready to earn good money now.
The IOW is a fantastic place but it's main output is tourism with seasonal highs and lows, therefore find employment and finance yourself to work alongside a Tiler to gain experience. Good luck.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi nebie wolverhampton in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi I am thinking of starting up my own tiling business, after many years of working as a fully...
Replies
Views
  • Article
If you've been on any of the Goldtrowel Tiling Courses then please leave feedback and reviews in...
Replies
Views
R
Hi guys, im thinking of taking the week or 2 week course with construction skills college in...
Replies
Views
K
Hi all, ok am planning to tile kitchen floor and install electric UFH. have stripped right...
Replies
Views
Katie279
K
S
hi my names sam im going on a tiling course i was wondering if anyone is interested in taking me...
Replies
Views
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB