Discuss Hi,needing a tile 330x330 half octagon shape in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

Gig

Hi folks,I'm looking for an odd shaped floor tile for my late fathers kitchen!
it is a kinda terracotta colour and it is 330x330 in size but it has two angled corners(like it could of been octagon style if the other two corners were the same)!
i am only needing one tile as my brother in law broke it putting it down and smashed it to smithereens in a rage,not knowing it was our last tile**yawn**.

The tiles were laid years ago and we had 1 box left which were all laid when we refurbished the kitchen.

Do any of you guys know where I could get my hands on one or two or even a box as this is the only thing stopping us from getting the home report done so we can sell up and get some closure .

cheers

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi,needing a tile 330x330 half octagon shape in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
Hello, this is my first post so here goes, advice needed. It was decided that I should renovate...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Hi all, this is my first post and I am in desperate need of advice! Last year I had a porcelain...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB