Discuss Hi, new member with bathroom that needs tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Slick

Hi,
I've joined this forum to ask for help in finding a good tiler for tiling our bathroom.

The bathroom is a standard 2.5m x 2.5m x (h)2.6m box with 2No. windows and 1No. door.

Walls to be tiled with 1000mm x 330mm wall tiles, and floor with 300mm x 300mm floor tiles. All tiles are ceramic from Porcelanosa.

Mapei grouts, adhesive and sealants are provided. Adhesive is Mapei 'Ultraflex'.

All walls have been re-lined with plasterboard and some bonding to square/plumb walls ready for tiling. All window boards have been removed, all window reveals to be tiled and edged with Shluter Rondec AKGB trims.

All 1st fix electrics and plumbing are in, boxing out for shower/ pipes will be complete shortly. Floor has been re-inforced/ tanked with noggins, 18mm plywood and Mapei Gum. Electric underfloor heating with self levelling compound to go down this weekend.

Drawings attached.

We would also like to find someone who can fit the bathroom suite.

Many thanks

Mick
Approx 24.5m sq of wall tile
Approx 7m sq of floor tile

Location South East London, SE26
Start date ASAP, have a loft bathroom to use.

Attachments

• 1st Floor Bathroom Works.pdf
    202.8 KB · Views: 160
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi, new member with bathroom that needs tiling in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi there, long time lurker, first time poster. I’ve recently moved in to a new build property...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me...
Replies
Views
Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
hi all i having my bathroom flooring installed with 18mm ply over the entire floor joists then...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB