Discuss Hi novice tiler here in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
Andy i wasnt been smart.I've told them that I would benefit from workin with a tiler but they just dont listen.1wks introductory course and I should know it is what they think.Ah well.Thanks for advice and hopefully you and other tilers can guide me along the way.Cheers

You have no chance mate, most tilers on here think they are the floyd mayweathers of the tiling world , and wouldnt pee on you if you were on fire [emoji33]
You have more chance being helped by a isis terrorist in syria if you aint a 'proper tiler'

Reply to Hi novice tiler here in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Funny
Hi all, So glad to have stumbled across this website. I completed a Tiling course last year and...
Replies
Views
B
Hi All, I urgently need a tiler sometime this week to help re-tile a bathroom wall and...
Replies
Views
B
B
Hi, I own a landscaping company in Forest Hill, South London and am looking to find someone who...
Replies
Views
BlairVogue
B
Hi all,just to introduce myself,Iam Micho,tiler from Croatia/Serbia,with EU passport.I have been...
Replies
Views
Simon benn Leeds
S
T
Hi All, I have three months work starting asap in West London, 600 x 300's paying £18 per M2...
Replies
Views
leetiler
L

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB