UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss hi there folks found a smashing wee tool company very good prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

william_cee

hi there folks found a smashing wee tool company for sigma parts diatec there in perth scotland but deliver to anywhere .... they managed to get me 2 new pads for an 11 year old sigma art 2b for 22 quid that with postage .. they send me a cataloge out they do everything for tiling at good prices wash boy sponges and dimond tip skipping blades for griders worth a look . ere there number 01738444606 :hurray:lol

S

Stef

I like Diatec, but their prices can be ridiculous at times and if on their mailing list, you can get the odd bargain. The best deals are to be had if you can go into the store. Just don't give Dave your phone number as he'll never stop calling you.....!

Funny you should say that, he has phoned me 3 times & i have never placed an order,

I only phoned for a catalogue, Nice guy though.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to hi there folks found a smashing wee tool company very good prices in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.