UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Hi there New member seeking employment as an apprentice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

A

AKOTiler

My full name is Adam Kristian Ollerenshaw i am currently unemployed an looking for work as an aprentice within the tiling industry.
At this point i have so far completed a two year level 2 gnvq course in wall and floor tiling and have also completed my health and saftey test and have all relevant documentation for both the tiling course (merit) and the h & s test, i have also had abrasive wheel training whilst on the course & participated in the national skillbuild event placing 4th out of the tilers.
i am currently a member of the construction skills and have participated in their required test.
since finishing the tiling course i have completed 3 jobs (i have photos i can share) portfolio available on request.
I live in west Reading and am looking for work in and around the berkshire area, i do drive and also live on my own therefore would not be able to accept any " silly offers".
i am a hard worker , punctual and have great attention to detail. 2012-04-10 19.37.18.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi there New member seeking employment as an apprentice in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi, I have been cruising this forum for a few weeks now looking for and finding loads of...
Replies
Views
R
hi all, currently looking to get my break into the tiling trade. Am currently a cab driver and...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
P
Hi all, Having done research on quite a few courses I was wondering what experiences others...
Replies
Views
S
Hi. I'm Steve. I'm a keen but not neccessarily competent DIYer. My wife hates me DIYing because...
Replies
Views
H
Hi all! Ive just joined and thought id pop in to say hello. Ive been a handyman builder most my...
Replies
Views
Diamond Pool Finishers
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.