Discuss Hi there - Newbie here :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

A

andyb

Hi Folks - I'm Andy, I'm semi-retired after 29 years in Local Government - made redundant a couple of years ago - also had poor health issues and with money tight am having to learn how to do things myself.

Came across this forum while Googling for advice on problem with floor tiling a kitchen. Have wall tiled both the bathroom and kitchen in the past with passable (ie I got it past the wife) results but this is the first time I've attempted floor tiling. As you've probably guessed it's not going as expected... I'll post the problem in an appropriate thread - but I can see there's some good and thought-through advice on here so glad to have found you :)

Hope you can help...

Andyb

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Hi there - Newbie here :) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Kitchen Tiling Guide This simple Kitchen Tiling Guide is something a lot of people could have...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Hi, I’m tiling my kitchen (first attempt at tiling) and have a couple of questions. 1) what...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone I need some advice from the collective mind. I've tiled a kitchen floor which has...
Replies
Views
Posted a couple of times for advice a few weeks back, the outcome of which was to scrap my plan...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB